Found this via http://rustralasia.net/
Here are the main rules:
- No Racist Comments and Chat (I.E…Nazi, Gender Insults, Harassement)
- Don’t use any types of hacks
- You will be banned if found to have an EAC ban on other account(s)
- If you are caught repeatedly playing with hackers you will be banned
- No manipulation of your network connection to cheat/glitch (life time ban)
- No looking up other players social media pages and talking about it in game or using their pictures
- No over the top or constant personal attacks towards other players, It’s a game so have fun and don’t make other people feel miserable
- No abusing glitches
- No spamming of in game chat
- Don’t Advertise other servers/websites
- No impersonating admins and/or other players (Including clan tags)
- No voice spamming by holding down the mic button for an extended amount of time with the goal to piss people off.
- Don’t spread false information to cause trouble.
- DON’T use a VPN, hackers often use these so they are harder to track down. Playing on a VPN may get you automatically banned
Use your common-sense, if you think it could be breaking the rules then chances are it is… i shouldn’t have to spell out every rule.
Admins may ban or chat/voice mute for any reason, it isn’t your right to play on the server, you are a guest and if we get sick of you then you are gone.